From: Freer, Chrissy (Jan 2016) Healthy Food Guide
- 2x 250g Chicken Breast fillets
- 2 small ripe Mangoes, peeled, stone removed, diced
- 1/2 small Red Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice, plus 2 teaspoons extra
- Olive Oil spray
- 400g can Black Beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 medium ripe Avocado, peeled, stone removed, sliced
- 2 Baby Cos Lettuce, trimmed, separated or 4 cups torn Lettuce Leaves
- 200g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- Cut each chicken breast through the middle horizontally to give 4 thin fillets. Combine mango, chilli, onion, coriander and lime juice in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Heat chargrill pan or barbecue hotplate to a medium-high heat. Spray chicken lightly with olive oil and grill for 2-3 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine black beans, avocado, lettuce and tomatoes in a large salad bowl. Combine extra lime juice with olive oil. Pour over salad and toss to combine.
- Serve grilled chicken with mango salsa and black bean salad.