This is a easy way to cook and prepare fish, that is also healthy and yummy. I made this with Akaroa Cod.
Modified from: MacKenzie, Kristen; Gibbons, Megan; (2005) Fit Food For Winners Nestle NZ Ltd
- 2 cups long grain rice
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- clove of garlic
- juice and rind of one lime
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
- 4 white fish fillets
- Cook rice following packet directions.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place sweet chilli sauce, garlic and lime juice & rind in a small jug. Whisk to combine.
- Place each fish fillet on a square of foil. Evenly drizzle over sauce mixture, then sprinkle over coriander leaves. Wrap to form 4 individual parcels.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve with drained, cooked rice and a mixed salad.