This took no time at all to whip up and serve. Fresh is best and this was tasty to boot.
From: Macri, Liz; Single Serve In (Dec 17) Healthy Food Guide
- oil spray
- 150g skinless chicken breast, halved horizontally into 2 thin fillets
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- black pepper
- ¾ cup green beans, halved diagonally
- ⅔ cup canned no-added-salt lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup baby rocket
- ½ cup halved baby tomatoes
- 25g crumbed feta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Spray a small non-stick frying pan with oil and place over a medium-high heat. Cook chicken fillets for 3-4 minutes, until browned and cooked through, evenly sprinkle with lemon zest and black pepper while cooking. Slice thickly.
- Meanwhile, microwave, boil or steam beans for 2 minutes, or until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold water. Drain again.
- In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients together.
- In a medium bowl, place beans, lentils, rocket and tomatoes. Toss to combine and transfer to a plate. Top with chicken and drizzle over dressing. Scatter salad with crumbed feta.
Although I’m not a qualified chef I do like to pretend I’m on Master Chef. I source the recipes from the stated source (not sauce) and make them taking the photo of the meal I produce for myself.