Thursday Training Plan: ALL Of Them
This weeks Training Plan isn’t one specific plan but ALL my training plans.
I’m in the process of developing my new coaching platform using Training Tilt software. This offers so many benefits over Training Peaks. I’m currently using it for my Faster 5km programme and things are going well.
With a membership through my new website, you don’t purchase a single plan. You purchase a membership that grants you access to ALL my plans and you can pick and choose between them all.
As a founding member you will be rewarded with the absolute lowest price I will ever offer these training plans for.
This membership includes ALL my event training plans. You can pick and choose between them. If you are training for a marathon and are doing it 12 weeks after a half marathon that is in 10 weeks time. Start off with the 10 week half marathon plan and then load in the 12 week marathon training plan.
Training Plans will be available for beginner and recreational athletes for:
- All distances of Triathlon (including both Ironman and Ironman 70.3);
- Full and Half Marathons, 5km & 10km running events;
- Century and 40km TT cycle events;
- Mountain biking events and tours;
- Swim training plans;
- Strength training; and
- Getting started with both swimming and running.
Normally I charge NZ$277 for my coaching, but you’ll get the advantage of
- A dedicated training plan on Training Tilt (value $277)
- Access to a fortnightly group coaching call (value $30 per call x2 = $60)
- The event Training Bible (value $27 for each event plan)
- Access to my popular Top 10 Healthy Recipes e-book ($27)
- The dedicated Coach Ray / Qwik Kiwi Coaching support group (priceless)
That’s a total value of over $391, and you will only pay US$47 per month or NZ$67 per month, all at no risk. If you don’t get faster in the first 30 days you get a full 100% money back guarantee.
This price will be grandfathered for you at the low price for as long as you remain a member.
At this stage I haven’t got all the programmes in there yet. That is what I’m working on. If you join up as a founding member let me know what event you want the programme for and I’ll get that inserted as a matter of priority.