When you cross the finish line of the Nelson Summer Challenge, you and your teammates have accomplished something very special.
Crafted by myself, Ray Boardman PGDipSportsMed, PGDipRehab, PGCertSc (Exercise Science), BSc (Anatomy), DipSportsStudies this plan encapsulates my passion for adventure racing and triathlons, my experience from being involved in adventure racing since 2000 and my success coaching plenty of women for the Spring Challenge.
Being 12 weeks in duration (starting on Monday 30-Dec-19), these plans progresses through phases to build you to your peak performance. Each week typically contains a workout each day, with weekend adventures for you and your teammates. Although not necessary, I recommend using a heart rate monitor in conjunction with a GPS watch (such as a Garmin).
There are options for each of the 3hr, 6hr & 9hr events.
Purchase of this plan gives you access to my fortnightly coaching calls where you can ask me any training or racing related questions.
Join the Spring Challenge Training Group and gain access to my Spring Challenge Training Plans, as well as my advice and guidance in a fortnightly coaching call.
Training Plans available for both Beginner and Intermediate athletes for 3hr, 6hr & 9hr events in Nelson.
Normally I charge $500/month for my coaching but you’ll get the advantage of
- A dedicated training plan on Training Tilt (value $1500)
- Access to a fortnightly group coaching call (value $30 per call x6 = $180)
- The event Training Bible (value $37)
- Access to my popular Top 10 Healthy RecipeseBook ($41)
- Access to a range of my popular eBooks (total value $114)
- The dedicated Coach Ray / Qwik Kiwi Coaching support group (priceless)
- Garmin .FIT files for all run and bike workouts (cherished by Garmin users)
- Zwift .ZWO files for all bike workouts (worth it’s weight in gold for Zwift users)
That’s a total value of over $1872, and you will only pay $197, saving you $1,675. All at no risk, if you don’t get faster in the first 30 days you get a full 100% money back guarantee.