Thursday Training Plan – 20 Week Auckland Marathon & Half Marathon Plans
With the Auckland Marathon and Half Marathon confirming their dates with the move to Level I, that leaves you 20 weeks of training (starting Monday 15th June to get ready.
As part of the package I’ve got got beginner and intermediate training plans available for both the half and full marathon. As part of the package you get access to my fortnightly coaching call and get a great training plan that I personally guarantee will help you achieve your goal. Whether that is to finish the event or to run it faster.
Normally I charge $500/month for my coaching but you’ll get the advantage of
- A dedicated training plan on Training Tilt (value $500)
- Access to a fortnightly group coaching call (value $30 per call x2 = $60)
- The event Training Bible (value $37 for each event plan)
- Access to my Eat Well service (value $153)
- Access to my popular Top 10 Healthy RecipeseBook ($41)
- Access to a range of my popular eBooks (total value $114)
- The dedicated Coach Ray / Qwik Kiwi Coaching support group (priceless)
- Garmin .FIT files for all run and bike workouts (cherished by Garmin users)
- Zwift .ZWO files for all bike workouts (worth it’s weight in gold for Zwift users)
That’s a total value of over $905, and you will only pay $97 per month. Saving you over $808. All at no risk, if you don’t get faster in the first 30 days you get a full 100% money back guarantee.