When you cross the finish line of the Cromwell Spring Challenge, you and your team mates have accomplished something very special.
Crafted by myself, Ray Boardman PGDipSportsMed, PGDipRehab, PGCertSc (Exercise Science), BSc (Anatomy), DipSportsStudies this plan encapsulates my passion for the sport, my experience from being involved in adventure racing for many years and completing dozens of Half and Full IRONMAN distance finishes and my success coaching hundreds of triathletes & adventure racers.
Purchase of this plan gives you access to my fortnightly coaching calls where you can ask me any training or racing related questions.
Starting 24 weeks before the Greymouth Spring Challenge (on 19th April 2021), these plans progress through phases to build your fitness to its peak performance. Each week typically contains a workout each day, with weekend adventures for you and your team mates. Although not necessary, I recommend using a heart rate monitor in conjunction with a GPS watch (such as a Garmin).
There are three options and are all available regardless of whether you are doing the 3hr, 6hr or 9hr Spring Challenge. You can pay monthly at 97 per month, or get a massive discount and only pay 397 (saving you $185) for a one off payment. If you want to sign up for the training with your team it will only be a single payment of 597 (saving your team $1149) – add your team mates once you’ve joined.
Training Plans available for beginner and recreational athletes for:
- 3hr Spring Challenge Greymouth or Hawkes Bay,
- 6hr Spring Challenge Greymouth or Hawkes Bay,
- 9hr Spring Challenge Greymouth or Hawkes Bay, and
- Bridging programme from Greymouth to Hawkes Bay (if you are doing both)
These training plans will help build your fitness as you prepare for the Spring Challenge and give you some great adventures in the great outdoors with your team mates.
Normally I charge $497/month for my coaching but you’ll get the advantage of
- A dedicated training plan on Training Tilt (value $497)
- Access to a fortnightly group coaching call (value $30 per call x2 = $60)
- The event Training Bible (value $37 for each event plan)
- Access to my Eat Well service (value $139)
- Access to my popular Top 10 Healthy RecipeseBook ($39)
- Access to a range of my popular eBooks (total value $114)
- The dedicated Coach Ray / Qwik Kiwi Coaching support group (priceless)
- Garmin .FIT files for all run and bike workouts (cherished by Garmin users)
- Zwift .ZWO files for all bike workouts (worth it’s weight in gold for Zwift users)
That’s a total value of over $886, and you will only pay $97 per month. Saving you over $819. All at no risk, if you don’t get faster in the first 30 days you get a full 100% money back guarantee.
Get your 24 week Spring Challenge Training Plan here:
- Pay only 97 per month for the next 6 months
- Join for only 397 (saving $185)
- Combine as a team paying 597 and save $1149
Don’t miss out as these prices wont be repeated.