Best of the Internet for Endurance Athletes: 03 July 16
Each Sunday I’ll post my ‘best of’ list in a number of categories from the inter-webs. Other weeks can be found here.
- It must be le Tour de France time with new tech being announced. Check out the new Shimano Dura Ace here.
- How to interpret your Power Data using Training Peaks from the boys at GCN.
- It’s time for le Tour, here is the most comprehensive preview of the 2016 race.
- This is why I say Recovery is the key to performance. This in-depth article from Aussie Coach Luke McIlroy explains why.
- A review of Lionel Sanders power output at his recent win at Mt Tremblant 70.3.
- A great summary of bunch riding etiquette.
- Some great breakfast ideas and what is wrong with the mentioned processed options from Nutritionist Mikki Willinden.