Ray has competed in triathlons from sprint to ironman distance (both IM Taupo and Challenge Wanaka). Consequently he is aware of the importance of balancing training with lifestyle, thus complimenting other important aspects of an athlete’s life (family, work, study commitments etc…).
• Entering your first triathlon?
• Stepping up to a longer distance?
• Looking to go faster?
• Wanting to turn previous negatives into positives?
Ray has coached athletes to achieve these and more. Training programmes are accessible online, so athletes can be located anywhere and still reap the benefits of Ray’s coaching. Contact him to discuss how he can assist you to achieve your goals.
What can Ray do for you as your coach to attain your goals?
• Provide an individualised weekly training programme based on your current level of fitness
• Analyse and use available training data (heart rate, pace, power and cadence) to assist setting your sessions
• Build your level of fitness at a sustainable pace for you to reach your goal
• Help build your self-belief
• Support you as you step outside your comfort zone
• Provide constructive feedback
What will you do for Ray as an athlete?
• Fill him in regarding your background. It is important for him to get to know you and understand what makes you tick
• Recognise feedback is two-way by letting him know how your sessions are going
• Make him proud to see your progress. Ray has seen his athletes new to the sport move from entry level triathlon to Ironman distance and more