This is a simple, delicious meal to prepare that takes less than 10 minutes.
Salmon Taco with Cucumber Cream
- 1 cup cucumber finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp low-fat plain yoghurt
- black pepper
- 2 small corn tortillas
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw mix (omit dressing)
- 1 cup rocket or spinach leaves
- ¼ cup fresh coriander
- 80 g wood-roasted salmon (or left over cooked salmon)
- 1 fresh chilli, sliced or chilli flakes (optional)
- In a bowl, combine cucumber and yoghurt. Season with pepper. (To make this really smooth, you can use a blender).
- In a dry pan, heat tortillas over medium. In a bowl, combine slaw, rocket or spinach and coriander. Place on tortillas. Add flaked salmon. Top with cucumber cream. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired and chilli, if using. Serve any extra slaw on the side.
Although I’m not a qualified chef I do like to pretend I’m on Master Chef. I source the recipes from the stated source (not sauce) and make them taking the photo of the meal I produce for myself.
Share this post so your friends can benefit as well.
Grab my popular eBook Coach Ray’s Top 10 Healthy Recipes for only $7 (normal $27). It is packed full of Healthy Recipes to fuel your training, racing and recovery. Click here to purchase.
If you enjoyed this recipe here is one I published last year: