Chef Ray: Smoked Salmon Salad
With some smoked salmon in the fridge I needed something to whip up using it. I found this gem from an old Healthy Food Guide.
From: Johnson, Rebecca (Dec 2009) in Healthy Food Guide
- 3 cups asparagus, cooked
- 4 cups rocket, washed
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 4 cups sliced new potatoes (around 600g)
- 200g hot-smoked salmon
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free, low-fat French dressing
- In a salad bowl mix all ingredients except salmon and dressing until combined.
- Flake salmon and place on top of salad.
- Serve with dressing.