Chef Ray: Chicken, Tomato and Olive Bake
This is a great meal that is easy to make and healthy to boot.
From: Unkown Author; Single Serve In (Jul 17) Healthy Food Guide
- 2 chicken drumsticks
- 5 pitted kalamata olives
- 1 Agria potato, cut in 2cm cubes
- ½ 400g can cherry tomatoes
- zest and juice of ½ lemon
- chilli flakes, to taste
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoon vinaigrette (made with balsamic vinegar and olive oil)
- fresh Italian parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. In a small casserole or baking dish, place chicken drumsticks, olives and potato. Spoon tomatoes and juice over and sprinkle with lemon zest, chilli flakes and smoked paprika. Place in the oven and bake for 35 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Dress rocket leaves with vinaigrette. Serve salad with chicken and vegetables. Garnish with parsley.
Although I’m not a qualified chef I do like to pretend I’m on master chef. I source the recipes from the stated source (not sauce) and make them taking the photo of the meal I produce for myself.