Qwik, delicious, flavoursome, and healthy. Ready in 20 minutes, great to prepare after a workout when you have limited time.
Teriyaki Pork Noodle Bowl
Qwik, delicious, flavoursome and helathy. Ready in 20 minutes, great to prepare after a workout when you ahve limited tome.
- 180 g soaba noodle
- 1 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- 450 g lean pork fillet
- 1 cup frozen edamame, podded
- 2 Lebanes cucumbers roughly chopped
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 Tbsp. roasted seaweed and sesame seed sprinkles, to serve
- ¼ cup pickled ginger, drained, to serve
- Cook noodles to packet instructions. Drain, then transfer to a large bowl. Drizzle over teriyaki sauce, tossing to combine. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, season pork with freshly ground black pepper. Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan or chargrill pan over high heat. Add pork and cook for 3-4 minutes on all sides or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and allow to rest before thinly slicing.
- Place edamame in a small saucepan. Pour over boiling water, then cook over high heat for 3-4 minutes or until cooked. Drain. Divide noodles among four serving bowls. Arrange pork, edamame, cucumber, and carrot on top, then scatter over seaweed and sesame sprinkles. Serve with ginger on the side.
From: Lennon, Amanda; (January 2023) 5pm Panic in Healthy Food Guide
Although I’m not a qualified chef I do like to pretend I’m on Master Chef. I source the recipes from the stated source (not sauce) and make them by taking photos of the meal I produce for myself.
Share this post so your friends can benefit as well.
Grab my popular eBook Coach Ray’s Top 10 Healthy Recipes for only $7 (normal $27). It is packed full of Healthy Recipes to fuel your training, racing, and recovery. Click here to purchase.