Chef Ray: Lamb Cutlets with Mint Sauce
The sauce adds a flavoursome punch to these traditional lamb cutlets.
From: Unkown Author (2018) The Low Carb Kitchen Heron Books
- 400g Frenched lamb cutlets
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- salt & pepper
- mint leaves, to garnish
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Mix together all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Rub the lamb with the coconut oil and a couple of good grinds of salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat.
- Fry the lamb cutlets for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Let the cutlets sit, covered, for a couple of minutes.
- Serve with the sauce drizzled over the top of the cutlets and garnished with mint leaves.
Although I’m not a qualified chef I do like to pretend I’m on Master Chef. I source the recipes from the stated source (not sauce) and make them taking the photo of the meal I produce for myself.
Share this post so your friends can benefit as well.
If you enjoyed this recipe here is one I published a couple of years ago: