Week In Review – June 10th, 2019
The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Ali’s Adventure – Race Time! & Mike’s Middle Distance Magic: Its Middle Distance Time!
- Tuesday: Lisa’s Journey, Week 53: Excuses… I’m Running Out Of Them & UltraHumps: Where There Is A Will There Is A Way!
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: Bicycling Mag’s Ladder Intervals
- Thursday: Thursday Training Plan: Injured Runner – 4 Week Conditioning Plan & Clatters Chatter: Do You Enjoy Sport?
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: Special K’s – Jan Frodeno’s 1km Run Reps & Intensity for Cycling
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: How To Use 300s To Build Your Stamina
- Sunday: Chef Ray: Ham Tortilla with Tomato Salad
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- Andy Blow Everything You Need to Know About Sweat
- Jenny Hadfield Stop Side Stitches in Their Tracks With These Expert Tips
- Eric Wynn The Gravel World Descends Upon The Dirty Kanza
- Daniel Benson Criterium du Dauphine: Full race preview
- Jon Hodgkinson What’s the difference between a sports drink and a recovery drink?
- Emma-Kate Lidbury Pro Bike: Tim Don’s Specialized S-Works Shiv Disc
- Adam Young Let’s Get Real – You’re Not Ian Thorpe
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
As a member of Qwik Kiwi Coaching you have access to a range of plans that you can use in your schedule. Launched this week is the revamped 4 Week Conditioning Plan for Injured Runners. This includes options for runners who ran 3x per week right through to 6x per week. These sessions replace your running with cycling whilst you work through your rehabilitation sessions to maintain your fitness whilst you can’t run.
Having published more than 200 run workouts on www.CoachRay.nz here are the Top 20 most popular sessions.