The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mike’s Middle Distance Magic: Holiday!
- Tuesday: Tuesday Kayak Training: 4x 6min Threshold Intervals & How to Prepare for the Buller Half, Full Marathon or Relay
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: Evan’s Cycles FTP Increaser 4
- Thursday: Clatters Chatter: Racing Time
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: Kenyan Fartlek
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: The Pace and Ladder Set
- Sunday: Chef Ray: Pasta with Smoked Salmon
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- Meredith Root The Game Changers – A Scientific Review with Full Citations
- Alex Hutchison How Treadmill Running Differs from Running Outside
- DC Rainmaker Garmin Starts Roll-out of PacePro to FR945 and FR245, Also Adds More Data Fields Per Page
- Joe Friel “Crash” Training
- John Post Are You Weighing Yourself Correctly?
- Cindy Kuzma How You Can Break Barriers Just Like Eliud Kipchoge
- Philip Hatzis The Problem With Only Training Indoors
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
How to Prepare for the Buller Half, Full Marathon or Relay
I’ve signed up for Ironman when the entry fee was nice and cheap, but I didn’t do much over winter. Someone told me there were 18 weeks to go but that was a couple of weeks ago. I’d better get my A into G and get this training thing sorted.
In this FREE Webinar, Coach Ray will explain how to best prepare for the Buller Half and Full Marathon’s or the relay event.
Including setting training intensities to get the most out of your training, and how to structure your training to get your best result.
Whether you are trying to complete your first full marathon, run under 1:30hr in the half or get amongst it with some mates and do the relay, join this FREE webinar to enhance your training.
The FREE webinar is occurring Thursday 14th November evening at 8pm.
Never fair, Coach Ray has some great guidance in this FREE webinar that will take you through what you need to do get your training on track and have a successful event come the first weekend of March.
In the webinar he will cover:
- How to structure your training,
- Workout ideas to develop your physiology optimally for Ironman, and
- Other training tips to get you to the start line in good working order.
The FREE webinar is occurring Wednesday 6th November evening at 7:30pm.