Have you built your fitness and got involved in running during COVID? These training plans will continue to build your fitness, setting you up to move onto a more specific plan.
Whether you want to move on to complete a marathon or half marathon, or aim to run a fast 5k or 10k; the 6 week Base Building Training Plans for Runners will help you take your fitness level to new heights.
There are a number of options for these Training Plans within the training spectrum depending on how far you normally run.
These plans will continue to build your fitness from where you currently are onwards upwards developing your aerobic base with 4 run sessions per week.
Options based on how long you currently run for:
- 30 minutes,
- 45 minutes, or
- more than an hour.
12 week options also available if looking to target an event further in the distance.
Normally I charge $500/month for my coaching but you’ll get the advantage of
- A dedicated training plan on Training Tilt (value $500)
- Access to a fortnightly group coaching call (value $30 per call x2 = $60)
- The event Training Bible (value $37 for each event plan)
- Access to my Eat Well service (value $153)
- Access to my popular Top 10 Healthy RecipeseBook ($41)
- Access to a range of my popular eBooks (total value $114)
- The dedicated Coach Ray / Qwik Kiwi Coaching support group (priceless)
- Garmin .FIT files for all run and bike workouts (cherished by Garmin users)
That’s a total value of over $905, and you will only pay $97 per month. Saving you over $808. All at no risk, if you don’t get faster in the first 30 days you get a full 100% money back guarantee.