These 12 week training plans will build your fitness as you prepare for your half marathon. Whether you want to complete your first half marathon or run it faster than previously, there are options available for you here.
These plans are fully periodised to move you from your current level of fitness to the result you deserve.
Options available for both beginner and intermediate runners, from three to six runs per week to fit with your lifestyle.
As a member you will be rewarded with the absolute lowest price I will ever off these training plans for.
This membership includes ALL my event training plans. You can pick and choose between them. A number of different versions of the 12 week Half Marathon training plans.
Training Plans available for beginner and recreational athletes for:
- All distances of Triathlon (including both Ironman and Ironman 70.3);
- Full and Half Marathon’s, 5km & 10km running events;
- Century and 40km TT cycle events;
- Mountain Biking events and tours;
- Swim training plans;
- Strength training; and
- Getting started with both swimming and running.
Normally I charge $397/month for my coaching but you’ll get the advantage of
- A dedicated training plan on Training Tilt (value $397)
- Access to a fortnightly group coaching call (value $20 per call x2 = $40)
- The event Training Bible (value $27 for each event plan)
- Access to my Eat Well service (value $97)
- Access to my popular Top 10 Healthy RecipeseBook ($17)
- Access to a range of my popular eBooks (total value $76)
- The dedicated Coach Ray / Qwik Kiwi Coaching support group (priceless)
- Garmin .FIT files for all run and bike workouts (cherished by Garmin users)
- Zwift .ZWO files for all bike workouts (worth it’s weight in gold for Zwift users)
That’s a total value of over $654, and you will only pay $97 per month. Saving you over $557. All at no risk, if you don’t get faster in the first 30 days you get a full 100% money back guarantee.
Alternatively the training plans are also available on Training Peaks: