Week In Review – July 1st, 2019
The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mike’s Middle Distance Magic: Ups and Downs!
- Tuesday: Lisa’s Journey, Week 56: & UltraHumps: Charity Ride Report
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: Simulating a 70.3 or Half Ironman Ride & Di’s Expereience at the Great Wall of China Half Marathon
- Thursday: Thursday Training Plan: Faster Cycling Tour de France Challenge & Clatters Chatter: What I’ve Learnt
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: 4 VO2 Max Sets of 4x 45 seconds
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: Longer Reps to Create Endurance
- Sunday: Chef Ray: Sausage and Cabbage Bake & How to Incorporate BOOST Training Into Your Cycle Training
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- Alexandra Parren Brick Workouts: What They Are And Why You Should Be Doing Them
- Thorsten Radde Pro Athletes Qualified for Kona 2019
- Hailey Middlebrook Vienna Named the Venue for Eliud Kipchoge’s Sub-2:00 Marathon Attempt
- DC Rainmaker Testing In The Wind Tunnel with Stryd’s New Running Power Meter
- Susan Lacke Study: Cyclists and Triathletes Are Wired Differently
- Josh Evans New Specialized Shiv spotted at Giro d’Italia
- Steve Palladino The Differences Between Running and Cycling Power
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
As a member of Qwik Kiwi Coaching you have access to a range of plans that you can use in your schedule. Launched this week are options for Ironman 70.3 Taupo, with full plans for both beginner and intermediate athletes, swim only plans, as well as bike/run plans for both beginner and intermediate.
As a member of Qwik Kiwi Coaching you have access to a range of plans that you can use in your schedule. Launched this week is the 12 week half marathon programme for the Trial Trilogy K’Hake Half Marathon for Intermediate Runners.