Week In Review – August 5th, 2019
The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mike’s Middle Distance Magic: Heat, Heat, Heat!
- Tuesday: Lisa’s Journey, Weeks 60/61: Winter Blues & ULTRAHUMPS: Returns!
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: CTS Over/Under Intervals
- Thursday: Clatters Chatter: Pre Race Preparation
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: 1,600 In/Outs
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: More 200’s
- Sunday: Chef Ray: One Pan Garlic Roasted Chicken and Cauliflower
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- Jonny Long Lucy Kennedy wins women’s Clásica San Sebastián with double attack following puncture
- Hailey Hudson What Is the Average Running Pace for a Mile?
- DC Rainmaker DCR Summer 2019 Open House & Ride Recap Photos
- Kelton Wright Watch Selfies Are Good For Running (don’t forget to use #qwikkiwi when posting on Insta, Twitter or FB)
- Peter Gambaccini, Tom Layman & Brian Dalek The 25 Best Running Movies Ever Made
- Sarah Wassner Flynn Ironman Canada to Return to Penticton After 8 Years Away
- Chris Foster Disc Brake Bikes for Triathletes: We Compare 2 Affordable(ish) Options
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
As a member of Qwik Kiwi Coaching you have access to a range of plans that you can use in your schedule. Launched this week is the Getting Started in Swimming – 7 Week Beginner Programme to Success which is a programme designed to build your swimming fitness before moving onto a more specialised programme for an event.