Chef Ray: One Pan Garlic Roasted Chicken and Cauliflower
This was qwik and easy to prepare, packed full of goodness it was also delicious.
From: Lennon, Amanda (Aug 2019) in: 5pm Panic Healthy Food Guide
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 large red capsicum, chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 red onion, halved, cut into wedges
- 100g fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2½ cups steamed quinoa, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place a heatproof roasting pan over a medium heat on the stove. In a bowl, place chicken, garlic and cumin, spray with olive oil and toss to combine. Cook the chicken in roasting pan for 1 minute each side, or until browned. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- To the pan, add tomatoes, capsicum, cauliflower and onion. Spray with olive oil and toss to combine. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Place chicken on top of veges in pan. Cook for a further 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Although I’m not a qualified chef I do like to pretend I’m on Master Chef. I source the recipes from the stated source (not sauce) and make them taking the photo of the meal I produce for myself.
Share this post so your friends can benefit as well.
If you enjoyed this recipe here is one I published last year: