Spring Challenge is the biggest adventure race event in the world and is home grown here in New Zealand exclusively for women. Teams of three, raft, mountain bike and hike their way around a circuit by navigating to each control point.
I have a number of events and training plans to assist you and your team mates prepare for the Spring Challenge.
Join me for a FREE webinar on Tuesday 10th April at 7pm where I cover:
- What is involved.
- How to plan your training.
- How to balance your life.
I’m doing a great special to get your training kicked off on the right foot. As part of the package you get your training plan (with options available for both Intermediate & Beginner athletes, and for each of the three events 3hr, 6hr & 9hr).
Join the Spring Challenge Training Group and gain access to my Spring Challenge Training Plans, as well as my advice and guidance in a fortnightly coaching call.
Training Plans available for both Beginner and Intermediate athletes for 3hr, 6hr & 9hr events in both Cromwell and Whanganui (Summer Challenge plans coming soon, message me to get details of when these will be available).
Normally I charge $500/month for my coaching but you’ll get the advantage of
- A dedicated training plan on Training Tilt (value $1500)
- Access to a fortnightly group coaching call (value $30 per call x6 = $180)
- The event Training Bible (value $37)
- Access to my popular Top 10 Healthy Recipes eBook ($41)
- Access to a range of my popular eBooks (total value $114)
- The dedicated Coach Ray / Qwik Kiwi Coaching support group (priceless)
- Garmin .FIT files for all run and bike workouts (cherished by Garmin users)
- Zwift .ZWO files for all bike workouts (worth it’s weight in gold for Zwift users)
That’s a total value of over $1872, and you will only pay $197, saving you $1,675. All at no risk, if you don’t get faster in the first 30 days you get a full 100% money back guarantee.
The 12 week training plan for Cromwell starts Monday 8th July, and the 12 week training plan for Whanganui starts Monday 22nd July.
Here are some video’s of team who attended in previous years.
All Training Camps have now been concluded for the 2019 winter. I’m working on plans to hold a Training Camp for the Summer Challenge in Nelson after Labour Weekend (touch base with me if you are interested in more details).