This is meal is qwik and easy to prepare and is great for the whole family.
Steak Tacos with Avocado Corn Salsa and Horseradish Drizzle
- 1 avocade chopped
- 2 carrots grated
- 410 g can corn kernels drained and rinsed
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup natural yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp grated horseradish
- 1 tsp oil
- 400 g lean beef steak diced into bite-sized strips
- 12 taco shells warmed
- To make salsa, combine avocado, carrots, corn and spinach in a large bowl and season with pepper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine yoghurt and horseradish.
- Stuff warmed taco shells with beef and some of the salsa, adding a drizzle of horseradish yoghurt and the remaining salsa to serve.
Although I’m not a qualified chef I do like to pretend I’m on Master Chef. I source the recipes from the stated source (not sauce) and make them taking the photo of the meal I produce for myself.
Grab my popular eBook Coach Ray’s Top 10 Healthy Recipes for only $7 (normal $27). It is packed full of Healthy Recipes to fuel your training, racing and recovery.
If you enjoyed this recipe here is one I published previously: