The flavour from the chicken after marinating overnight is amazing. This is a great source of protein to assist with muscle recovery and growth.
Honey Balsamic Grilled Chicken
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- In a gallon-size freezer bag, combine the vinegar, oil, honey, mustard, and salt. Add the chicken, seal the bag, and massage to combine.
- Place in the fridge and allow the chickken to marinate for at least 4 hurs or overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge 30 minutes prior to grilling, Preheat the grill to medium-high. Use tongs to lift chicken from bag, shake off excess marinade, and carefully place on the gril (will flame up).
- Close the grill lid and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until nicely charred and the chicken is cooked through (165° F/74°C on an instant-read thermometer).
- If you don't have access to an outdoor fgrill,an indoor nonstick grill pan on the stovetop works well.
Although I’m not a qualified chef I do like to pretend I’m on Master Chef. I source the recipes from the stated source (not sauce) and make them by taking photos of the meal I produce for myself.
Share this post so your friends can benefit as well.
Grab my popular eBook Coach Ray’s Top 10 Healthy Recipes for only $7 (normal $27). It is packed full of Healthy Recipes to fuel your training, racing, and recovery. Click here to purchase.