The flavours in come to life in this dish.
Rosemary Garlic Lamb with Roast Tomato Panzenella
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 120 g lamb leg steak
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- courgette thinly sliced
- spray oil
- 1 cup rocket
- 1 slice grainy bread toasted, torn in small pieces
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- black pepper
- In a shallow bowl, combine garlic, rosemary and ½ of the oil. Add lamb steak and turn to coat with herb mixture. Set aside.
- Preheat oven or barbecue grill to 200°C. In a baking dish, arrange tomatoes and courgette and spray with oil. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until tomatoes are soft and starting to split. Remove from oven. In a medium bowl, place cooked veges, rocket and bread.
- Heat a pan over medium-high. Add lamb steak and cook, turning, for 3-5 minutes, until done to your liking. Remove from pan and set aside to rest.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar to make a dressing. Add steak to salad with dressing. Toss to coat. Serve salad seasoned with black pepper.
Although I’m not a qualified chef I do like to pretend I’m on Master Chef. I source the recipes from the stated source (not sauce) and make them taking the photo of the meal I produce for myself.
Share this post so your friends can benefit as well.
Grab my popular eBook Coach Ray’s Top 10 Healthy Recipes for only $7 (normal $27). It is packed full of Healthy Recipes to fuel your training, racing and recovery. Click here to purchase.
If you enjoyed this recipe here is one I published last year: