The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mike Middle Magic: A great week!
- Tuesday: Ultrahumps: Challenge # 4
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout:Frank Ovendon’s Tempo Bursts
- Thursday: Clatters Chatter: Keep On Pushing!
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: VO2 Max 10x 2min
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: 2,000m Time Trial
- Sunday: Chef Ray: Rosemary Garlic Lamb with Roast Tomato Panzenella
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- Ed Wright Impey triumphs from breakaway, Bennett attacks
- Barry Ryan Tour de France: Fuglsang calls for a minimum 50 metres between motorbikes and riders
- DC Rainmaker Strava cuts off Relive: Here’s what actually happened
- Sarah Lorge Butler A Super Fast Half Marathon, a Guinness Record, and a Way Out of Postpartum Darkness
- Baekkegard, Ryf Earn the Wins on a Stormy Day at 2019 Ironman Austria
- Debbie Graham Did you know…? 7 quirky facts about Challenge Roth
- DC Rainmaker Wahoo Fitness Acquires The Sufferfest Training Platform, Sketches Future Plans
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
Today sees the various options for the Nelson Half & Nelson Festival of Running 5km & 10km 16 Week Training Plan launch live. Some of these programmes are FREE. This is a great event on a relatively flat course. Click here to get details of the programmes: https://www.coachray.nz/the-nelson-half/