Week In Review – October 14th, 2019
The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mike’s Middle Distance Magic: Thanking Ray
- Tuesday: UltraHumps – Competes in US Army 10 Miler
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: Evan’s Cycles Power Burst
- Thursday: Thursday Training Plan: 6 Week Mountain Biking Base Building Training Plan & Clatters Chatter: Just Over 3 Weeks Left
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: Eliud Kipchoge’s Track Session before #INEOS59
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: Rachel Joyce’s Pre-Kona Swim Set
- Sunday: Chef Ray: Moroccan Chicken & Nutty Tabouleh
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- DC Rainmaker Kona Bike Count 2019 Power Meter Analysis: 10 Years of Data
- Brad Culp Kona Bike Count: Did Cervélo Reign Again?
- Lars Finanger Training Day with Jocelyn McCauley
- Russ Cox Ironman World Championship Qualification
- John Levison Lucy Charles-Barclay’s Road to Kona 2019
- Sarah Lorge Butler Jordan Hasay Breaks Her Silence on Salazar
- Ashley Mateo 7 Rules for Figuring Out How Many Miles to Run a Week
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
6 Week Mountain Biking Base Building Training Plan
Building a solid base of fitness is important for all athletes. Whether you are a Mountain Biker wanting to get fit for the summer of recreational riding, or maybe you are eyeing up riding the Ghost Road or the Queen Charlotte Track. Maybe you are wanting to get fit prior to moving onto a more structured programme leading to the Coppermine Race on 28th March next year. This training plan will get you started on your fitness journey.
Designed by myself, Ray Boardman PGDipSportsMed, PGDipRehab, PGCertSc (Exercise Science), BSc (Anatomy), DipSportsStudies this plan encapsulates my passion for the sport, my experience from completing numerous triathlon events over the last 29 years and coaching many triathletes over the last 19 years.
The 6 Week Mountain Bike Base Building Training Plan is already loaded up on www.QwikKiwi.com and is ready to upload into your schedule.
I am launching a new coaching service in the coming weeks and am now offering Foundation Memberships at the lowest price that they will ever be offered for. You will gain access to ALL my training plans. The Foundation Membership is only offered whilst I build the site out and get my training plans built into the site. Join now for only $47 and gain access to Training Plans for beginner and recreational athletes:
- All distances of Triathlon (including both Ironman and Ironman 70.3);
- Full and Half Marathon’s, 5km & 10km running events;
- Century and 40km TT cycle events;
- Mountain Biking events and tours;
- Swim training plans;
- Strength training; and
- Getting started with both swimming and running.
If the programme you are after isn’t yet built into the site, let me know which one you are after and I will ensure that is the next plan built into the site for you.
Normally I charge NZ$500 per month for my coaching but you’ll get the advantage of :
- A dedicated training plan on Training Tilt (value $500)
- Access to a fortnightly group coaching call (value $30 per call x2 = $60)
- The event Training Bible (value $37 for each event plan)
- Access to my popular Top 10 Healthy RecipeseBook ($27)
- Access to my popular 7 Secrets of Endurance Training Success eBook ($17)
- The dedicated Coach Ray / Qwik Kiwi Coaching support group (priceless)
That’s a total value of over $641, and you will only pay $67 per month. All at no risk, if you don’t get faster in the first 30 days you get a full 100% money back guarantee.
This price will be grandfathered for you at the low price for as long as you remain a member.