Week In Review – September 16th, 2019
The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mike’s Middle Distance Magic: Its winter goal time!
- Tuesday: UltraHumps: Training Continues Post-Injury!
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: Cycling Today’s Cassette Double Pyramid
- Thursday: Clatters Chatter: Inspiration And Good News
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: Robby Andrews 8x 300m Hills
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: Sprints & Stamina
- Sunday: Chef Ray – Thai Spring Rolls
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- Jane McQuire Geoffrey Kamworor sets new half marathon world record
- Peter Flax Gaimon begins retirement by hunting banned rider’s Strava KOMs
- DC Rainmaker SRM X Power MTB Power Meter First Look: A Turning Point for SRM?
- Jonny Long Vuelta a España rider proposes to girlfriend during final stage 21
- Allison Goldstein Can CrossFit Make You a Faster Runner?
- DC Rainmaker Wahoo’s KICKR Bike with Built-In CLIMB: Everything you ever wanted to know
- DC Rainmaker Stages Announces New Smart Bike: Hands-on Details
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
Eat Well is a new membership option that I have that supplies you with access to my Coach Ray tested and approved healthy recipes to fuel your training and recovery. With over 100 recipes and a new recipe added every week you have got plenty of options to help you plan your food intake, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts & snacks.
I’m launching this for only $40pa, as I build out the system. I’m getting my back catalogue of recipes loaded in. The full price is
$97 so you get a saving of $57 whilst I get the back catalogue of healthy recipes loaded.
Click here to join now & start eating healthily.