The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Ali’s Adventure – Getting Race Ready & Mike’s Middle Distance Magic: Its Race Time, Again!
- Tuesday: Lisa’s Journey, Week 51: Short And Sweet…. Or Sweet And Sour… & UltraHumps: 3rd Consecutive Challenge – Body For Life Challenge
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: 220’s Tank Emptier
- Thursday: Clatters Chatter: A New Nutrition Plan
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: Special K’s – Sit-n-Kicks 10km
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: Broken 200’s To Help You Swim Faster
- Sunday: Chef Ray: Spicy Ginger Pork with Crispy Lettuce Cups
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- Max Mason Nine sells marquee sports events to Ironman for $31m
- Hailey Middlebrook How This Daily Smoker Ditched Her Cigarettes on Her Way to Qualifying for the Olympic Trials
- Herbert Krabel A Ceepo Shadow in the wild
- Tim Heming How Does Ironman’s new qualification system for pros work?
- Greg Kaplan Which Wearable Is Right For You?
- Stephen Gallagher See What It Takes To Win The Pro Women’s Tour of the Gila
- Michelle Arthurs-Brennan Are you addicted to cycling?
- Mikki Williden Another reason to love coffee…
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
Having published more than 100 recipes on www.CoachRay.nz here are the Top 10 most popular recipes.