Week In Review – June 17th, 2019
The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mike’s Middle Distance Magic: 70.3 Race Report
- Tuesday: Lisa’s Journey, Week 54: A Ray Of Sunshine! & UltraHumps: Feeling The Blues Or Hitting The Doldrums!
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: Bicycling Mag’s Climbing Bursts
- Thursday: Clatters Chatter: Pre-Race Update
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: VO2 Max 8x 2min
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: Paddles Will Develop Your Swimming Strength
- Sunday: Chef Ray: Grilled Chicken and Mash Gratin with Mustard Sauce
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- Kristin Canning 7 Signs That May Tell You That You Are Overtraining
- DC Rainmaker Garmin’s Biggest Competitor Is Their Own Software Instability
- Jonny Long ‘Chris Froome is a big loss but the team’s still strong’ says Geraint Thomas ahead of Tour de France title defence
- Triathlete Mag 6 Things Triathlon Coaches Secretly Hate
- Jonathon Cane Should I Do An Ironman?
- Lance Watson How to Recognize and Deal With Unproductive Race Stress
- Greg Kopecky 650c and the Future of Wheel Sizes
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
As a member of Qwik Kiwi Coaching you have access to a range of plans that you can use in your schedule. Launched this week is options to build a base of fitness prior to joining a specialised plan for an event. There are three options depending on where your current ability is starting from.
12 Week Beginner Dun Run Training Plan Starts 10-Jun-19
As a member of Qwik Kiwi Coaching you have access to a range of plans that you can use in your schedule. This training plan is for a beginner runner wanting to build fitness in time for the Dun Run Trail Run in Nelson, NZ.