Week In Review – October 7th, 2019
The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mike’s Middle Distance Magic: Things are getting exciting!
- Tuesday: UltraHumps: Injury Free!
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: Cyclist.co.uk’s Sweetspot Session
- Thursday: Clatters Chatter: School Holidays
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: Jerry Snider’s Marathon Mile Repeats
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: Matt Chrabot’s 40x 50m
- Sunday: Chef Ray: Chocolate Mousse
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- Sarah Lorge Butler 5 New Developments in the Alberto Salazar Doping Case
- Jerilyn Covert How This Run Coach Helps Marathoners Crush PRs Pain-Free
- Richard A.Lovett Everything Masters Runners Need to Know About Running as You Age
- Scott Douglas 26 Tips for Running Your Best 26.2
- Chris Foster Kona Men’s Preview: The Showdown We’ve Been Waiting For?
- Emma-Kate Lidbury Women’s Kona Preview: Can Anyone Beat Daniela Ryf?
- Triathlete.com The Intense Workouts That Fueled The Iron War
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
Eat Well is a new membership option that I have that supplies you with access to my Coach Ray tested and approved healthy recipes to fuel your training and recovery. With over 100 recipes and a new recipe added every week you have got plenty of options to help you plan your food intake, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts & snacks.
I’m launching this for only $40pa, as I build out the system. I’m getting my back catalogue of recipes loaded in. The full price is
$97 so you get a saving of $57 whilst I get the back catalogue of healthy recipes loaded.
Click here to join now & start eating healthily.