Week In Review – September 2nd, 2019
The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mike’s Middle Distance Magic: Race Report
- Tuesday: Lisa’s Journey, Weeks 64/65: Shortest Blog Ever… & UltraHumps: Training On The Speedway Race Track
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: Cycling Today Threshold Booster
- Thursday: Clatters Chatter: First Swim Back
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: Kick It
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: Sprints
- Sunday: Chef Ray – Naked Burgers with Quick Beetroot Relish + Kumara Chips
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- Jonny Long Peter Sagan shows off mountain bike skills as he ‘trains’ for Yorkshire Worlds
- Cindy Kuzma Get Inspired and Stay Motivated to Run
- Kevin Koskella Self Acceptance: The Secret to Effective Training
- DC Rainmaker Garmin Fenix 6 Series In-Depth Review
- Jenny Hadfield How to Prevent Side Stitches from Ruining Your Run
- DC Rainmaker Saris H3 Smart Trainer In-Depth Review
- Susan Lacke Stroke Rate: Why You Should Mix It up in the Poo
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
Eat Well is a new membership option that I have that supplies you with access to my Coach Ray tested and approved healthy recipes to fuel your training and recovery. With over 100 recipes and a new recipe added every week you have got plenty of options to help you plan your food intake, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts & snacks.
I’m launching this for only $30pa, as I build out the system. I’m getting my back catalogue of recipes loaded in. The full price is
$97 so you get a saving of $67 whilst I get the back catalogue of healthy recipes loaded.
Click here to join now & start eating healthily.