Best of the Internet for Endurance Athletes: 22 Jan 17
Each Sunday I’ll post my ‘best of’ list in a number of categories from the inter-webs. Other weeks can be found here. Click on the images to link through to the article.
Book of the Week
The Triathlete’s Training Bible is the bestselling and most comprehensive reference available to triathletes.
Based on Joe Friel’s proven, science-based methodology and his 28 years of coaching experience, The Triathlete’s Training Bible has equipped hundreds of thousands of triathletes for success in the sport. The Triathlete’s Training Bible equips triathletes of all abilities with every detail they must consider when planning a season, lining up a week of workouts, or preparing for race day.
With this new edition, you will develop your own personalised training plan and learn how to:
- improve economy in swimming, cycling, and running
- balance intensity and volume
- gain maximum fitness through smart recovery
- make up for missed workouts and avoid over-training
- adapt your training plan based on your progress
- build muscular endurance with a new approach to strength training
- improve body composition with smarter nutrition
The Triathlete’s Training Bible is the best-selling book on triathlon training ever published. Get stronger, smarter and faster with this newest version of the bible of the sport.