Tuesday Training Plan: 8 Weeks to a Faster 10km RUNNING
This 8 week programme will take you through challenging sessions that will build your fitness and speed in order to run 10km faster at the end of the programme.
Designed for an intermediate runner aiming to run their 10km in the range of 35 – 50min. The primary goal of this training plan is to prepare you to RUN FASTER.
Crafted by myself, Ray Boardman PGDipSportsMed, PGDipRehab, PGCertSc (Exercise Science), BSc (Anatomy), DipSportsStudies this plan encapsulates my passion for the sport, my experience from completing dozens of Half and Full IRONMAN distance finishes and my success coaching hundreds of triathletes.
8 weeks long this programme can start anytime, this plan progresses through phases to build you to your peak performance. Each week includes 4 runs as well as a flexibility session. This programme includes a 10km time trial in the 9th week so you can see how much you have improved. Although not necessary, I recommend using a heart rate monitor in conjunction with a GPS watch (such as a Garmin).
Normally I charge $397/month for my coaching but you’ll get the advantage of
- A dedicated training plan on Training Tilt (value $397)
- Access to a fortnightly group coaching call (value $20 per call x2 = $40)
- The event Training Bible (value $27 for each event plan)
- Access to my Eat Well service (value $97)
- Access to my popular Top 10 Healthy Recipe Book ($17)
- Access to a range of my popular eBooks (total value $76)
- The dedicated Coach Ray / Qwik Kiwi Coaching support group (priceless)
- Garmin .FIT files for all run and bike workouts (cherished by Garmin users)
That’s a total value of over $654, and you will only pay $97 per month. Saving you over $557. All at no risk, if you don’t get faster in the first 30 days you get a full 100% money back guarantee.