As you follow the programme you will find yourself swimming your 1,500m faster. Now whether that is a PB or not will depend on how fast you have swum in the past, but it will definitely be faster at the end of the 4 weeks than it is now. With this programme people improve on average by nearly 2 minutes, with some people improving by over 10%.
Designed for triathletes who have limited time to train but can squeeze two short 2km sessions in each week. The primary goal of this training plan is to prepare you to swim 1,500m faster than you did at the start of the programme.
Crafted by myself, Ray Boardman PGDipSportsMed, PGDipRehab, PGCertSc (Exercise Science), BSc (Anatomy), DipSportsStudies this plan encapsulates my passion for the sport, my experience from completing triathlons for over 25 years and my success coaching hundreds of triathletes.
Starting whenever you want, this plan starts off with a 1,500m Time Trial and then sets your intensity for the following few weeks so will work regardless of what your ability is. Each week involves swimming two 2km sessions, with space in the programme for you to complete running and cycle training as well.
Prior to using this plan, you should be able to complete a 1,500 meters continuous swim, 2,000 metres total within a workout.
Normally I charge $500/month for my coaching but you’ll get the advantage of
- A dedicated training plan on Training Tilt (value $500)
- Access to a fortnightly group coaching call (value $30 per call x2 = $60)
- The event Training Bible (value $37 for each event plan)
- Access to my Eat Well service (value $153)
- Access to my popular Top 10 Healthy RecipeseBook ($41)
- Access to a range of my popular eBooks (total value $114)
- The dedicated Coach Ray / Qwik Kiwi Coaching support group (priceless)
- Garmin.FIT files for all run and bike workouts (cherished by Garmin users)
That’s a total value of over $905, and you will only pay $97 per month. Saving you over $808. All at no risk, if you don’t get faster in the first 30 days you get a full 100% money-back guarantee.