I am looking for 10 Ironman or Ironman 70.3 athletes who want to swim faster.
You will get a faster Ironman swim time guaranteed or your money back, and you’ll get my 12 Weeks to an Ironman Swim PB for half price.
Why am I offering this for half price?
I want to compare five athletes who swim my 3x per week programme to five athletes who swim my 4x per week programme to see which version is faster, and by how much?
This is strictly limited to the first 5 people to apply in each category will get in and is only for the committed and dedicated athletes.
If you are wanting a biking and/or running programme as well to optimise your performance, this can also be arranged.
Because I’m after some sound data for comparing the two versions of the programme, I need people to who will commit to doing the programme in full and completely. I am a realist and realise that life does get in the way of some training, so 90% completion of training sessions is required. I’d also appreciate an honest review of the programme.
The full price of the programme is $297 and at the successful completion of the programme you will be refunded $148.50.
The programme is 12 weeks long with some testing at the start (week 0) and then again at the end (effectively week 13). Over view of both programmes:
- Week 0 – 3,800m Time Trail to see where you are at. Recommended to do towards the end of the week, leading into the start of the programme.
- Week 1 – T-Time to set training intensities, plus other scheduled sessions.
- Week 4 – T-Time to adjust training intensities, plus other scheduled sessions.
- Week 7 – T-Time to adjust training intensities, plus other scheduled sessions.
- Week 10 – T-Time to adjust training intensities, plus other scheduled sessions.
- Week 12 – completion of the programme.
- Week 13 – 3,800m Time Trial & T-Time to see how much you have improved
12 weeks of training, with some testing prior to and immediately after the 12 week training plan.