A delicious snack or post-training treat. With no added sugar and lots of natural goodness.
Raw ANZAC Bites
Delicious snack or post-training treat. With no added sugar and lots of natural goodness.
Servings: 20 bites
- ½ cup dates
- ¼ cup boiling water
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or essence
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Line a flat plate with baking paper. In a bowl, place dates and cover with boiling water. Soak for 10-15 minutes until soft.
- In a food processor, blitz coconut, cashews, and pumpkin and sunflower seeds to a fine crumb.
- Add dates, soaking water and vanilla. Blitz again until well combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and, using your hands, stir in oats and sesame seeds.
- Shape spoonfuls of the mixture into 20 balls and place on prepared plate. Refrigerate until set. Serve.
Bridgeford, Jo; (Apr 2019) Sweet Treats in: Healthy Food Guide
Although I’m not a qualified chef I do like to pretend I’m on Master Chef. I source the recipes from the stated source (not sauce) and make them by taking photos of the meal I produce for myself.
Share this post so your friends can benefit as well.
Grab my popular eBook Coach Ray’s Top 10 Healthy Recipes for only $7 (normal $27). It is packed full of Healthy Recipes to fuel your training, racing, and recovery. Click here to purchase.