Thursday Training Plan: Injured Runner – 4 Week Conditioning Plan
Unfortunately as a runner, we often end up getting injured to the point where we can’t run. This weeks plan is a conditioning plan to help you maintain (or even build on) your aerobic fitness using cycling whilst you can’t run and are working through your rehabilitation.
Using a spin bike or a wind trainer this plan will keep you busy and work your heart and lungs to develop a sound base of fitness so that when you get back into running you aren’t lacking.
Designed by myself, Ray Boardman PGDipSportsMed, PGDipRehab, PGCertSc (Exercise Science), BSc (Anatomy), DipSportsStudies this plan encapsulates my passion for the sport, my experience from completing numerous triathlon events over the last 29 years and coaching many triathletes over the last 19 years.
There are four variations of the programme depending on how often you normally run:
- 3x per week
- 4x per week
- 5x per week
- 6x per week
The Injured Runner 4 Week Conditioning Plan is already loaded up on www.QwikKiwi.com and is ready to upload into your schedule.
I am launching a new coaching service in the coming weeks and am now offering Foundation Memberships at the lowest price that they will ever be offered for. You will gain access to ALL my training plans. The Foundation Membership is only offered whilst I build the site out and get my training plans built into the site. Join now for only $47 and gain access to Training Plans for beginner and recreational athletes:
- All distances of Triathlon (including both Ironman and Ironman 70.3);
- Full and Half Marathon’s, 5km & 10km running events;
- Century and 40km TT cycle events;
- Mountain Biking events and tours;
- Swim training plans;
- Strength training; and
- Getting started with both swimming and running.
If the programme you are after isn’t yet built into the site, let me know which one you are after and I will ensure that is the next plan built into the site for you.
Normally I charge NZ$500 per month for my coaching but you’ll get the advantage of :
- A dedicated training plan on Training Tilt (value $500)
- Access to a fortnightly group coaching call (value $30 per call x2 = $60)
- The event Training Bible (value $37 for each event plan)
- Access to my popular Top 10 Healthy RecipeseBook ($27)
- Access to my popular 7 Secrets of Endurance Training Success eBook ($17)
- The dedicated Coach Ray / Qwik Kiwi Coaching support group (priceless)
That’s a total value of over $641, and you will only pay $67 per month. All at no risk, if you don’t get faster in the first 30 days you get a full 100% money back guarantee.
This price will be grandfathered for you at the low price for as long as you remain a member.