The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mikes Middle Distance Magic: The Off Season!
- Tuesday: UltraHumps – Returns From Injury…Well Maybe!
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: Cycling Today Stairway to Heaven
- Thursday: Clatters Chatter: New Gear = New Approach
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: Very Well Fit Mile Repeats
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: 100’s With Pull Buoy
- Sunday: Chef Ray: Pizza Dough
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- Kelly O’Mara Daniela Ryf Earns Record Fifth 70.3 World Title in Nice
- Kelly O’Mara Gustav Iden Shocks Field to Take First 70.3 World Title
- Danielle Zickl The Trick to Setting Running Goals You Can Actually Achieve
- DC Rainmaker Garmin’s Vivoactive 4 Series: Everything you need to know
- Jordan Smith 5 Ways to Run Strong for Life, From the 90-Year-Old Who Just Crushed a Sub-40:00 5K
- Kelly O’Mara How the 70.3 World Championships Became a Big Deal
- Jenny Hadfield Want to Boost Your Speed? Here’s How to Sprint Faster
- Marshall Ellis Why I Quit Masters Swimming
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
Eat Well is a new membership option that I have that supplies you with access to my Coach Ray tested and approved healthy recipes to fuel your training and recovery. With over 100 recipes and a new recipe added every week you have got plenty of options to help you plan your food intake, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts & snacks.
I’m launching this for only $40pa, as I build out the system. I’m getting my back catalogue of recipes loaded in. The full price is
$97 so you get a saving of $57 whilst I get the back catalogue of healthy recipes loaded.
Click here to join now & start eating healthily.