Week In Review – August 12th, 2019
The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mike’s Middle Distance Magic: The Mental Game!
- Tuesday: ULTRAHUMPS: Pushes Reset
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: CTS Power Intervals A
- Thursday: Clatters Chatter: Race Day!
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: Clatter’s Speed Booster
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: Pull Buoy & Paddles
- Sunday: Chef Ray: Chocolate, Date & Fig Truffles
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- DC Rainmaker How To: Installing Free Maps on your Garmin Fenix 5 Plus, Forerunner 945, or MARQ Series watch
- K Aleisha Fetters How to Achieve a Runner’s High
- Jonny Long Nairo Quintana says he wants ‘a team where I can shine, the yellow jersey is still the dream’
- Adam Young The Waterpolo Drill – Add Some Punch And Rhythm Into Your Stroke
- James Huang There’s a flood of Direct Mount derailleur hangers at the Tour de France — but why?
- Brad Culp A Look at How Wetsuit Technology Has Rapidly Evolved
- Jennifer Ward Barber 6 Nutrition Rules for Endurance Athletes
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
Eat Well is a new membership option that I have that supplies you with access to my Coach Ray tested and approved healthy recipes to fuel your training and recovery. With over 100 recipes and a new recipe added every week you have got plenty of options to help you plan your food intake, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts & snacks.
I’m launching this for only $20pa, as I build out the system. I’m getting my back catalogue of recipes loaded in. The full price is
$97 so you get a saving of $77 whilst I get the back catalogue of healthy recipes loaded.
Click here to join now & start eating healthily.