The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mike’s Middle Distance Magic:Forget the talk, now its about actions!
- Tuesday: Lisa’s Journey, Weeks 62/63: Subtle Motivation… & ULTRAHUMPS: Challenge # 1 – Jacobs Ladder 7 Peaks Challenge Of 200,000 Steps Done!
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: CTS Power Intervals B
- Thursday: Thursday Training Plan: Eat Well & Clatters Chatter: Motivation
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: Run Strong 400’s
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: Build 400’s
- Sunday: Paprika Chicken with Apricot Cauliflower ‘Couscous’
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- David Rome Pre-season testing and bike-fitting with Avanti Racing Team
- DC Rainmaker How To: Install Free Maps on your Garmin Edge
- Andrew Dawson Elementary School Teacher Returns to College 5K 90 Pounds Lighter to Set PR
- Sarah Lukas What women’s cycling can learn from the US women’s soccer team
- Dane Cash Your guide to notable 2019-2020 men’s WorldTour transfers
- DC Rainmaker No, Zwift Racing Wasn’t Hacked. Yet. Sorta. Let Me Explain.
- Matt Fitzgerald The Most Important Marathon Workout You’re Not Doing
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
Eat Well is a new membership option that I have that supplies you with access to my Coach Ray tested and approved healthy recipes to fuel your training and recovery. With over 100 recipes and a new recipe added every week you have got plenty of options to help you plan your food intake, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts & snacks.
I’m launching this for only $30pa, as I build out the system. I’m getting my back catalogue of recipes loaded in. The full price is
$97 so you get a saving of $67 whilst I get the back catalogue of healthy recipes loaded.
Click here to join now & start eating healthily.