Week In Review – August 26th, 2019
The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mike’s Middle Distance Magic: Family Time!
- Tuesday: UltraHumps: Uphill Challenge
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: CTS Speed Intervals
- Thursday: Clatters Chatter: A New Problem
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: Very Well Fit’s Ladder Workout
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: Build 200’s to Improve Your Swimming
- Sunday: Chef Ray – Quick Beetroot Relish
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- Kiera Carter Is Running a Marathon Without Training a Horrible Idea?
- Brad Culp Lucy Charles-Barclay is Rewriting the Rules of Ironman Racing
- DC Rainmaker No, Zwift Racing Wasn’t Hacked. Yet. Sorta. Let Me Explain.
- Tim Hemming Patrick Lange talks success, his training regime and his Iron mindset
- Dave Rome Tech trends of 2020: Rome’s Rants and Raves
- Adam Young Six Ways Fins Can Improve Your Swimming (Without Using Them For Drills)
- Michelle Arthurs-Brennan Recruit your glutes: how to make the most of the biggest muscle in your body
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
Eat Well is a new membership option that I have that supplies you with access to my Coach Ray tested and approved healthy recipes to fuel your training and recovery. With over 100 recipes and a new recipe added every week you have got plenty of options to help you plan your food intake, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts & snacks.
I’m launching this for only $30pa, as I build out the system. I’m getting my back catalogue of recipes loaded in. The full price is
$97 so you get a saving of $67 whilst I get the back catalogue of healthy recipes loaded.
Click here to join now & start eating healthily.