Week In Review – September 30th, 2019
The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mike’s Middle Distance Magic: Getting back into the swing of things!
- Tuesday: UltraHumps – Indoor Cycle Challenge Event
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: Cycling Weekly’s Threshold Session
- Thursday: Clatters Chatter: Race Day
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: Vicky Holland’s Key Run Set
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: Death By 100’s
- Sunday: Chef Ray: Baked Fish with Beetroot and Mint Salsa
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- DC Rainmaker Wahoo Acquires Speedplay: Hints At Power Meter Pedal Future
- Tim Heming 2019 Ironman World Championships predictions: Who will be crowned queen of Kona?
- Tim Heming Kona 2019: Who will win the men’s race at this year’s Ironman World Championships?
- Thorsten Radde Some Kona 2019 Data Points
- Roger Robinson Kenenisa Bekele Misses World Record By 2 Seconds at the Berlin Marathon
- Susan Paul & Amy Schlinger Will Working Out With a Cold Help or Hurt Your Health?
- Heather Casey Ironman Coach: Do You Need One to Go Long?
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
Eat Well is a new membership option that I have that supplies you with access to my Coach Ray tested and approved healthy recipes to fuel your training and recovery. With over 100 recipes and a new recipe added every week you have got plenty of options to help you plan your food intake, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts & snacks.
I’m launching this for only $40pa, as I build out the system. I’m getting my back catalogue of recipes loaded in. The full price is
$97 so you get a saving of $57 whilst I get the back catalogue of healthy recipes loaded.
Click here to join now & start eating healthily.