The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mike’s Middle Distance Magic: Test Week!
- Tuesday: Tuesday Kayak Training: 3x 6min Threshold Intervals & UltraHumps – Waipukurau Training Playground
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: Evan’s Cycles FTP Increaser 3
- Thursday: Clatters Chatter: Pre-Race Update
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: Linsey Corbin’s Go-To Kona Build Run
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: Dierdre Kearney’s Tri Simulation Set
- Sunday: Chef Ray – Pork and Grilled Apple Quinoa
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- DC Rainmaker Smart Bike Shootout: Wahoo KICKR Bike vs Tacx NEO Bike vs Wattbike Atom
- Carrie McCusker Do You Know What’s Lurking In Your Pool?
- Kristin Goett Inside the Mind of a Triathlon Race Marshal
- Hayley Glatter Runners Unite! It’s Time to Stand Up for the Prerace Pasta Dinner
- John Levison Swimming’s Silly Season: considering 100×100? Read on!
- Matt Pearce Case Study: Two Hundred-Miler Training Approaches
- Tim Don Tim Don on how he manages his training time
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
Summer’s Nearly Here, I’ve got Heaps of Time To Train For Ironman…..Yeah Right
I’ve signed up for Ironman when the entry fee was nice and cheap, but I didn’t do much over winter. Someone told me there were 18 weeks to go but that was a couple of weeks ago. I’d better get my A into G and get this training thing sorted.
Never fair, Coach Ray has some great guidance in this FREE webinar that will take you through what you need to do get your training on track and have a successful event come the first weekend of March.
In the webinar he will cover:
- How to structure your training,
- Workout ideas to develop your physiology optimally for Ironman, and
- Other training tips to get you to the start line in good working order.
The FREE webinar is occurring Wednesday 6th November evening at 7:30pm.