Week In Review – July 22nd, 2019
The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mike’s Middle Distance Magic:Its Test Week!
- Tuesday: Lisa’s Journey, Weeks 58/59: Holidays, Yahh! & UltraHumps: Time For A Break
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: Frank Ovendon’s Tempo Intervals
- Thursday: Clatters Chatter: Training Load
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run – Double Mona Fartlek
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: 200m Paddles
- Sunday: Chef Ray: Thai Lamb & Rice Noodle Salad
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- Gregor Brown Julian Alaphilippe ‘pushed to the limit’ to stay with Tour de France contenders on Tourmalet
- DC Rainmaker Women’s WorldTour Pro Teams: The Trainers, Power Meters, and Other Tidbits
- Chris Foster Is Swimming with Power the Next Big Thing?
- Danielle Zickl How to Modify This Bowerman Track Club Workout For Your Own Routine
- Kiera Carter How to Take Better Action Shots on the Run
- Adam Young Addicted To Your Pull Buoy? OK Let’s Strike You A Deal
- Dan Cavallari Cadex: Giant’s New Brand of Wheels, Saddles, Tires, and More
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
As a member of Qwik Kiwi Coaching you have access to a range of plans that you can use in your schedule. Launched this week is the Lochmara Half Marathon 16 Week Beginner Training Plan which is a programme designed to prepare you to complete the Lochmara Half Marathon.