Week In Review – November 18th, 2019
The Week In Review is a collection of both what I’ve put on my websites and what I’ve enjoyed reading from other sites.
CoachRay.nz Posts in the Past Week:
- Monday: Mike’s Middle Distance Magic: Holiday Week!
- Tuesday: Tuesday Kayak Training: 4x 8min Threshold Intervals & ULTRAHUMPS – Training from Sydney to Wellington to Central Hawkes Bay to Mount Maunganui to Hamilton to Gold Coast to Melbourne and to Taupo
- Wednesday: Wednesday Windtrainer Workout: Evan’s Cycles Short but Intense Intervals
- Thursday: Clatters Chatter: Ready, Set, Go!
- Friday: Friday Fartlek Run: Steady Plus 60min
- Saturday: Saturday Swim Session: The Threshold Set
- Sunday: Chef Ray: Chargrilled Beef with Almond Pesto
Interesting Posts I Read This Week:
- DC Rainmaker The Best Garmin Charger: Only $9 for a Two-Pack of These Pucks
- Jenny Hadfield What Treadmill Incline Should I Use During My Workout?
- Susan Lacke Mountain Biking for Beginners: Here’s Where to Start
- Meredith Atwood Stepping up to IRONMAN 70.3
- Jordan Blanco Are You Overtrained Or Just Tired?
New on www.QwikKiwi.com:
Grab the full recipes for my Five Fav Foods. These are all recipes that I cook and prepare regularly (in the case of the muesli I make on a weekly basis).
I’m giving this away for FREE at the moment, download now.